Like many public schools, the collaboration of our parents and teachers are vital to secondary education outcomes. As a PTSA, we include our students in that equation, too. We count on your participation to make your student’s experience at John Champe HS worthwhile.
Please consider joining OUR PTSA team. We are an organization that ultimately supports the entire student body, through social and academic activities, scholarships, teacher development sponsorships, campus improvements, and more.
We meet once a month so members can hear about and discuss what is relevant at JCHS, direct from the administration, teachers, or other parents. Any parent may volunteer on our committees or support us in other ways. Joining the PTSA shows us you care and want to be part of improving the Knight educational experience.
- Recognized 501(c)3 non-profit organization chartered in 2012.
- Supported individual academic departments in funding additional costs that are not in the school budget. (Science Lab, Writing Center, Drama, etc.)
- Significant advocate for student safety on campus.
- Coordinated teacher appreciation, Mock SAT testing and project graduation events.
- Not just a booster organization but funded benches, courtyard renovations.
- Educational focus that gives all students opportunity.